As of today, any groups you create in Brizzly are now synced with Twitter lists (a new Twitter feature similar to Brizzly’s groups). We took your existing Brizzly groups and converted them to Twitter lists. We now show you these and any existing Twitter lists in Brizzly. Important things to know:
- We’ll show you up to three of your lists in the left-hand menu. To see more, click “All lists.”
- Any changes you make to lists on Brizzly (renaming, adding or removing members, deleting, creating, etc.) will be reflected on Twitter and vice versa.
- You can create up to 20 lists, and each list can have up to 500 people on it.
- If you don’t see the lists conversion in your account, log out of your account and log back in.
- In order to make room for lists, we moved your pictures and drafts links to tabs at the top of your timeline. We also removed the link to your favorites (to see them, just go to your profile and click “favorites” there).