Thanks to everyone who’s downloaded and used our iPhone app. We’ve just released Brizzly for iPhone v1.1 (called “Brizzly for Twitter” in the iTunes App Store), featuring the following bug fixes:
- Avatars load correctly in iOS 4.0.x
- Fix for stale/old tweets in timeline on initial load
- Fixed problems when rotating the in-app browser
- Removed account selector from posting form
- Fixed font rendering when viewing individual tweets
- Accounts for shortened link length in character counter
- Fixed rendering of tweets containing long unbroken text
- “Post” button deactivates when character count is -1 instead of 0
It’s still free, so update or download today and check it out!
There’s lots of big news in the world of Brizzly today. May we present to you:
We’re launching the Brizzly Guide today, which expands on the trend explanations already shown in Brizzly by giving each topic its own page. Guide pages are permanent sources for up-to-date information on topics people are talking about. You can access these pages even after a topic is no longer showing in our top 10.
A topic page in the Brizzly Guide
Brizzly for iPhone
Now the best way to view Twitter on the web is available as an iPhone app! This free app is available for download in the iTunes app store today. Brizzly for iPhone brings great features of ours like Twitter list support, media expansion, trends and news, and more to our favorite mobile phone. This application was made possible by our acquisition of Birdfeed, a fabulous Twitter client made by Buzz Andersen and Neven Mrgan. Download it and let us know what you think.
We’ve acquired WikiRank, the visualization web app for Wikipedia data, from our friends at Small Batch, Inc. This is a recent acquisition, so expect future releases to make use of WikiRank technology.
This has all taken a great deal of work, cooperation and time, and we’re incredibly proud and excited to announce them to you today. Please, as always, let us know what you think. If you have feedback, questions or you encounter problems, visit our help page to get in touch.